Friday 12 December 2014

Halloween Doll Meet and Worbla

Hey guys!

It's been a while but I'm still trying to keep up with blogging.. Lol! I made it easier for myself and got the app but I keep forgetting about it.. Ugh! Hopefully I put more effort in the new year! 

Anywhoo.. After a long hiatus, I went to the Halloween Dollfie meet up! I missed seeing everyone and their dolls :( I also made Tai a last minute costume, she went as Celty from Durarara! Made the helmet out of worbla and it turned out pretty well!






Here are some more photos of the meet! 

















In my next post, I'm planning on giving Reily a new face up and look. I figure since my make up skills have improved, I could do a better job with face ups, but we shall see..! Until next time!

- K  

No comments:

Post a Comment